Create different characters by varying your materials and meshes.
Create a crowd and use a formation to place them in your scene.
Use behavior trees and navigation meshes to simulate your crowd.
Try CrowdSim3D demo
- The demo version contains all features of CrowdSim3D, but is limited to 25 agents.
- There is also a beta version available for Blender 2.80.
Take a tour
Watch the video to get an impression of features that CrowdSim3D offers.
- Create an army
- Select a target
- Determine a navigation path
- Avoid obstacles and other agents
- Generate walk animation
- Create different characters for the crowd
- Fill your stadium with the crowd
- Play a random cheer animation
- Play the Mexican wave on intersection with a helper object
- Wave flags with cloth sims
Meet us at
- Siggraph 2018, Vancouver, Canada
- Blender Conference 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands